New Way to be Human

Nov. 18 2004, my Mom was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer. I started this blog to chronicle her journey. July 19, 2005 she gave her life in the battle. This blog is my place to process through the journey I walked along with her, and now my journey through grief. It's also a place to discuss the effects cancer has on the lives it touches--survivors and caregivers alike. I'm a Navy wife, a Mom, and my mother's daughter now and forever.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Tired...

WOW I'm tired. The kind of tired that almost hurts and makes it really hard to function. I think it's just the stress, but it's kind of hit me out of nowhere.

I keep looking around our apartment going... How are we going to get this done in a week and a half? It will have to happen some way.

I so wish I could just take a nap. Not a Baby's napping so I can too, nap either. One where I don't have to have my Mommy ears on in case the munchkin wakes up. Where I can sleep as long as I want to sleep and wake up and take a shower and just feel good.

I've struggled some with some resentment and jealousy of Andy, but I know it's neither rational or fair. Bless his heart. He's working, packing up the apartment, and trying to give me a break now and then. He has a 000-800 watch tonight. Bleh... That means he'll be down for the count most of tomorrow even though he'll likely be here.

I'm still plugging along ok. It's just these smaller things like being tired, and wanting a break from the baby that keep biting me in the butt. Ahh well....

*Edited to say it's not the baby that's biting me in the butt... it's the 'smaller things.' I never was good at those... Dangling... or misplaced... whatever they are.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home