New Way to be Human

Nov. 18 2004, my Mom was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer. I started this blog to chronicle her journey. July 19, 2005 she gave her life in the battle. This blog is my place to process through the journey I walked along with her, and now my journey through grief. It's also a place to discuss the effects cancer has on the lives it touches--survivors and caregivers alike. I'm a Navy wife, a Mom, and my mother's daughter now and forever.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Whine

Freshly immunized, fussy, clingy baby all day long+tired husband who got home late+last evening of aloneness before separations start = Very disappointed me.

Darn it... I feel like I just let this last chance to be just us before this away time slip through my fingers... I already feel a little beat up from no breaks from fussing baby... this feeling of 'non-connectedness' and the knowledge that dh slept through what I wanted (without even realizing it) to be a nice 'together' evening just sucks.

Dad comes tomorrow, and my cousin will be spending the evening with us as well because of an audtion near here on Sunday... It's going to be a little zooey. I just wanted some quiet last minute time before that started and we both left.

And the Daddy video isn't done. :(

On top of that, DH has to work ALL weekend (while I entertain the houseguests and pack and still take care of baby).

Oh well... No wait. I don't want to be look on the bright-sidey right now. I just want to feel bummed for a moment.

I'll stop before I hit the over-indulgence phase...

*pout*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home