New Way to be Human

Nov. 18 2004, my Mom was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer. I started this blog to chronicle her journey. July 19, 2005 she gave her life in the battle. This blog is my place to process through the journey I walked along with her, and now my journey through grief. It's also a place to discuss the effects cancer has on the lives it touches--survivors and caregivers alike. I'm a Navy wife, a Mom, and my mother's daughter now and forever.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Crap!

Well... just when we think things are looking up. ..

I don't know if it's from Monday's treatment or what, but I guess today was awful for Mama. (I'm still in WA, so I don't know first hand). She's been really shaky for a long time now, and today she couldn't hold her own glass. She was also having a lot of strange pain. (She's hoping, and I am too that it's the Alimta doing it's job). She was tired and couldn't eat. It sounded like it was a very BAD day.

I'm so glad I'm going to be back with her soon... I need to get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home