New Way to be Human

Nov. 18 2004, my Mom was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer. I started this blog to chronicle her journey. July 19, 2005 she gave her life in the battle. This blog is my place to process through the journey I walked along with her, and now my journey through grief. It's also a place to discuss the effects cancer has on the lives it touches--survivors and caregivers alike. I'm a Navy wife, a Mom, and my mother's daughter now and forever.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

More Glove Effect

Andy called.

They're making them work back to back double shifts until the gloves are found. That means 20 hour days and I'll see him when he is allowed to come home to sleep at 4 a.m... or later.

I have no idea what may be happening for Andy personally... but this doesn't sound good.

So much for seeing any of my husband this last week of my being home before I go back to Mom's and he deploys.

:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home