New Way to be Human

Nov. 18 2004, my Mom was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer. I started this blog to chronicle her journey. July 19, 2005 she gave her life in the battle. This blog is my place to process through the journey I walked along with her, and now my journey through grief. It's also a place to discuss the effects cancer has on the lives it touches--survivors and caregivers alike. I'm a Navy wife, a Mom, and my mother's daughter now and forever.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Today

When we went over to our friends' house today, he was doing a bit better. He is the one we are most worried about at present. I don't have staging info on my uncle etc, but it sounds like he will be able to fight pretty solidly. It's our friend and the road that he and his wife are walking that makes my heart weep.

Today though, was a little better for him. And I'm glad. I hope he has some rally left in him.

I still do hope. I still do have it. I have to.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad that all seems to be as "ok" as it gets with your uncle. I, too, have a very dear friend who's recently been diagnosed with Non-hodgkins. It just feels like there is no end to it once we start down this road. Hugs and many, many prayers for you and yours...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home