New Way to be Human

Nov. 18 2004, my Mom was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer. I started this blog to chronicle her journey. July 19, 2005 she gave her life in the battle. This blog is my place to process through the journey I walked along with her, and now my journey through grief. It's also a place to discuss the effects cancer has on the lives it touches--survivors and caregivers alike. I'm a Navy wife, a Mom, and my mother's daughter now and forever.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thoughts From Another Blogger

I read a really great post written by a lady fighting Lung Cancer. It's about how to be supportive of a person dealing with cancer or any other difficult illness (I would add perhaps applicable to many challenging circumstances--I get similar comments just from being a Navy wife. How silly!).

Anyway. This was just a tremendous "Aha!" for me. It makes me re-evaluate my own interactions, and it says some of what I said in my previous post about helping when things are dire so much better than I said it.

Anyway. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home